Job Category: Education
Salary/Rate: £70 - £85/day, we also provide expenses
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: September 2015
Contract Duration: Day-to-day
Lost & Found need you - Are you a graduate living in the Wolverhampton, Walsall & Birmingham area? Are you looking for a route into teaching but struggling to get on to a PGCE or a GTP? If so then we are here to help!
Or even if you fancy a different career path, then this could be the opportunity for you if you are degree qualified.
We are looking for graduates for an exciting and rewarding Cover Supervisor positions around the Wolverhampton, Walsall & Birmingham area.
To be considered for the Cover Supervisor role you must have and be the following:
- Educated to a degree standard.
- A love and a real passion for teaching.
- Extremely Strong Classroom management.
- The desire to succeed.
- Living in Birmingham & Surrounding areas.
In turn, as part of working with Lost & Found as a Cover Supervisor, you will receive:
- Great Support.
- Opportunity for great rates of pay.
- Excellent Progression.
- Pay increase for excellent feed back.
- An opportunity to grow and develop into a fantastic teacher.
So if, after your degree, you feel a route in to teaching is for you and you have the grades to back you up, then call or send your CV to Kirsty today and be ahead of the rest and prepare to succeed!