1 Devon Way
Longbridge Technology Park
For all staff placed by Lost & Found, the following checks will be completed prior to the candidate being placed with a client:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure applied for- Barred List check (re-checked yearly)
- Identity check
- Address check
- A minimum of 2 satisfactory references, including most recent employer
- Qualification check
- Qualified Teacher Status Registration check (teachers only, re-checked yearly)
- Eligibility to work in the UK check
- Visa expiry and restrictions (where applicable)
- Face-to-face interview, including questioning over any gaps in employment record
- Disclosure of any spent convictions, cautions and reprimands, warnings or bind-overs which have occurred, including any that would be regarded as 'spent'
- Overseas Police Check/Letter or Good Conduct if applicable
Our Education Sector's aim is to provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
In addition to the mainstream roles in Education that we cater for, i.e Teachers, Teaching Assistants, with the strong relationships we have with clients and school’s we appreciate the demand also extends to outside the classroom. Therefore if you are seeking a role or have a vacancy in the following disciplines, give us a call, we may be able to help you:
- Office Assistant
- Finance Assistant (please also see our Commercial Finance section)
- Kitchen Chef and Assistants
Due to our success in providing the Education Sector with Finance Personnel it was a natural progression for Lost & Found Recruitment to explore and grow this market sector not only within Education but into additional Industries. As such we are now proud providers of specialist finance recruitment solutions across a range of roles from Finance Directors and Qualified Accountants to Ledger Clerks and Credit Controllers. Our team of highly experienced consultants focus on delivering a quality bespoke service across a range of industries that include same sector Accountancy Firms through to our partners in the Education Sector.
Providing temporary, interim and permanent roles, we deliver an in-depth recruitment assessment of the finance market place. With innovative selection techniques we can match the competencies and abilities of our candidates to ensure they are perfectly matched to our client’s needs.
With the addition of a new consultant who has a number of years experience in this sector, Lost & Found Recruitment has embarked on further expansion into the Industrial and Commercial Arena’s. Based in South Birmingham, we recruit for a variety of roles including warehouse staff, cleaners, FLT drivers, assemblers, stores, both skilled and unskilled engineers and all managerial roles up to Director level on a short term, interim or permanent basis.
We can deal with all recruitment needs and pride ourselves on having the knowledge and wealth of experience that enables us to be able to find the right person for any position offering great value to clients and competitive rates of pay for candidates.